Big single bells and 'spam'

grblundell at a... grblundell at a...
Mon May 19 12:23:38 BST 2003

Howard wrote:

<< Message: 3
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 19:18:39 EDT
From: khsbelring at a...
Subject: Re: big single bells

I am getting rather sick of certain people filling my e-mails with stupid
comments about other persons statements from bellhistorians group. You know
who you are and all I want to tell you is that I now delete certain e-mail
"handles" without even opening them.
Can we please cut out all this SPAM crap. Howard E. J. Smith.

- apologies for the late reply, but I've only just got round to looking at
the digests.

I think, Howard, that if you are referring to the email message that I think
you are, that while the comment made was somewhat little off topic, it wasn't
offensive to anyone. As you've deleted it, you might want to go and check in
the archives.

As with all email lists, there are some contributors who are (how shall I put
this?) somewhat less focussed than they might be - but we can all produce
pearls of wisdom from time to time, and I'd hate you to miss out on anything
good just because of your expectations.

Cheers

Giles Blundell