[Bell Historians] big single bells

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Mon May 19 12:22:29 BST 2003

"I am getting rather sick of certain people filling my e-mails with stupid
comments about other persons statements from bellhistorians group. You know
who you are and all I want to tell you is that I now delete certain e-mail
"handles" without even opening them.
Can we please cut out all this SPAM crap. Howard E. J. Smith."

In defence of the person this is aimed at, I don't consider this spam ... it
was a light hearted comment that I expect was appreciated by the majority of
the list. This is a very serious list. It would be a shame to frown at any
attempt to inject some light hearted comment ... which frankly can and does
come from every quarter. The point is that such comments are far and few
enough between so as to not to distract from the main topics.

DrL