[Bell Historians] Re: Jefferies / Jefferies & Price

David Cawley dcawley at w...
Mon Nov 3 10:36:12 GMT 2003

charset="iso-8859-1"

I would if I could, but please remember that you are requesting something f=
rom someone who thinks his PC is run by steam. I shall either leave the tas=
k to the Moderator or await the arrival of one who can do this sort of thin=
g.

DLC
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Alan J.Birney=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 7:05 AM
Subject: [Bell Historians] Re: Jefferies / Jefferies & Price

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Cawley" <dcawley at w...>=20
wrote:
> Attached is a partial list of bells cast by William Jefferies and=20
by Jefferies & Price, 1829 - 1854.
>=20
> DLC
Is there any chance you could load it into the files section of the=20
group please for those of us who have to visit the group to see=20
messages?
Many thanks
Alan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To un=
subscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogr=
oups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20