[Bell Historians] Re: Jefferies

Susan Dalton dalton.family at v...
Tue Nov 4 16:18:38 GMT 2003

I am now just wondering if this bell at Kenn, being a competent casting but
so much earlier than anything else by Jefferies, was cast FOR him by John
Rudhall of Gloucester. Note the J-shaped figure '1's.

If I get time, I'll go through my Somerset notes for W J and J & P bells.
Certainly there are four (formerly five) in the ring of eight at
Weston-s-Mare.

Iron Acton tenor too, of course.

C D