GCNA Website updated

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at s...
Sat Nov 22 04:33:47 GMT 2003

To: Selected tower bell enthusiasts

Greetings,

The GCNA Website now has some new or significantly-revised Webpages
about the history and development of chimes and bellfounding in North
America. You can find those pages by following this Weblink:
http://www.gcna.org/data/Whats_New.html
and looking at the description of additions/changes made today (2003/11/21).

I expect to make further additions and revisions in this area once I
return from the Thanksgiving holidays, based on some exciting
research in progress.

As always, your comments will be welcome.

--
=Carl Scott Zimmerman= Co-Webmaster: http://www.gcna.org/
Voicemail: +1-314-821-8437 (home) mailto:csz_stl at s...