Collapsed towers/ Bellhouses that exist today

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Fri Oct 10 19:54:49 BST 2003

There used to be one at Holy Trinity Coventry which has been
demolished. It is described extensively in RW - I don't have an
index. There are also 'bell houses' at Brookland, Kent, Pembridge
Hereford etc. etc. Where do you draw the line between a bell house
and a detached tower?---