[Bell Historians] Gerrans, Cornwall

john.ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Fri Oct 24 22:43:30 BST 2003

Shouldn’t Ellacombe have a capital letter, Tin?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Jackson [mailto:Tim at t...]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:33 PM
To: Bell Historians
Subject: [Bell Historians] Gerrans, Cornwall

Just to close the loop on this one, as I have now received a response from
Arthur Fidler.

Unfortunately, Arthur's records were disposed of when he moved to Wales.
However, he remembers the job from 1978 and tells me that he rehung the
bells dead with new ellacombe chiming gear. The bells were already hung
dead prior to the 1978 rehang and, from the size of the tower and the rather
tight fit, he doubts that they were ever rung full circle.

Tim

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17072858
20:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3050
9&media=atkins>

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .