[Bell Historians] More lost rings

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Thu Sep 18 07:01:39 BST 2003

charset="Windows-1252"

Can tell you that Throckmorton were sold in 1953, but I have no information=
on the sizes (or which bell remains).=20

I believe CD has been to see what remains. I lost my car key in the grass i=
n the field between the road and church once (and had to be rescued by Arth=
ur Berry), but I've never managed to get up the tower

CP
----- Original Message -----=20
From: David & Mary Kelly=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 1:06 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] More lost rings

The final four lost rings where I don't know within 10 years of when they=
were lost are:

Dallinghoo, Suffolk, St. Mary, 4, 9cwt reduced to one bell.
Norton, Suffolk, All Saints, 4, 13cwt, reduced to two bells.
Stanion, Northants., St. Peter, 4, 10cwt, bells removed.
Throckmorton, Worcs., Chaplaincy, 4, ? cwt, reduced to one bell.

Can anyone help with year or approximate year the bells were removed and =
for Throckmorton the tenor weight?

Many thanks
Dave
=20=20=20

---

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To un=
subscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogr=
oups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20