[Bell Historians] CCC Appointments

markregan at a... markregan at a...
Fri Apr 2 14:03:07 BST 2004

The process for appointments to DACs, CCC etc should be public and accountable. I'm happy for people to know how I was appointed to be DAC advisor for Hereford. In fact Christopher Dalton stated this in the RW.

I've asked the CCC to explain how its committees are appointed, reviewed and for key performance measures too. So far I've heard nothing. I'm more than happy to have my work appraised by others.

Are CCC bell meetings open to interested parties? Parliament and its select committtees are. Can't understand paranoia unless there's something to hide.

We're faced with a serious matter here. All our dealings and debates, however much we may disagree, should be open and transparent. That is the only way we will find a way forward.

Mark

Mark Regan
Arcubus
64 London Road