[Bell Historians] Copy of a letter to the RW re Church bells.

David Bryant david at b...
Mon Apr 5 13:57:31 BST 2004

> refusal to face facts is probably more common.

Yes, that's true! In the past, I've advised ringers that they should get their bells looked at professionally because they needed work, and received the response "there's nothing wrong with these bells". In one case the architect insisted on a professional inspection several years afterwards, with work being recommened as I had suggested. Even then, one of the ringers refused to admit that there was anything wrong with the bells...

David
Join the UK's number one for the internet
www.freeserve.com/time