[Bell Historians] All Saints, Billesley

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Sun Apr 25 16:21:56 BST 2004

I revisited Billesley - about 3 miles from here - with CD the day after we moved in. It's a bit tricky to get up to, and you'll need ladders. The turret has been quite extensively repaired in revent times - with well-hidden steelwork etc - and it's safer than it looks

Do call nect time you're at Billesley, Bill

CP

Bill Hibbert <bill at h...> wrote:
Neil Skelton:

> The very same guide book etc.

Oh dear, how embarrassing to be told the information is in one's own
libary! Thanks, Neil, I'll now certainly go up and have a look next
time I'm there.

Bill H