[Bell Historians] Mr Higbys tuning machine

matthewhigby at a... matthewhigby at a...
Tue Apr 27 11:29:27 BST 2004

George at d... writes:

I trust you go to the right place for training on how to tune bells!!!!!!!!
GAD

Hummm - Yes George, It's like I have been beating off the offers of help
with a large prickly stick ;-)
I expect if the whole list took a vote on which is the best place to go for
tuning - we would all have to agree to disagree. I (unlike several other
bellhangers) am very happy to work with either bellfoundry/bell tuner.