Council for the Conservation of Bellfoundries (CCB)

David Bryant david at b...
Thu Apr 29 15:48:39 BST 2004

> I'm just about to switch this PC off for 10days. When I'm back on line
> remind me to raise the possibility of the CCC or another body establishing
> an "intervention fund" so that bells which need preserving without exposure
> to further use, wear and tear etc and be replaced with a new bell.

If it was a question of recasting or having a new bell and keeping the old one, the cost difference will not be all that great. The question is, though, what would happen to all these disused bells?

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/