Latchford, Warrington

John Paul Adams J.Adams at u...
Tue Aug 3 10:36:33 BST 2004

Whilst in Warrington on Saturday, and quizzing the locals about
other towers nearby, it was mentioned that there is one bell hung
for ringing at Christ Church, Latchford, a south-east suburb of
Warrington. It was also said that this tower contained eight tubular
bells when last inspected about 10 years ago.

I have downloaded the latest versions of the usual lists, but can't find
any mention of Latchford on the chimes or tubular bells list. I have looked
through to see if it could be listed under another location, but can't see
anything obvious. Any information?

Cheers,
John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section,
University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.