[Bell Historians] Sanctus and Angelus bells

Paul Marshall paul&jean at p...
Thu Aug 12 06:40:29 BST 2004

The small bell which is hanging in the old belfry at St Anne's Bewdley
is called the fire bell. It has the Bewdley coat of arms on it.

Paul Marshall

In message <7688906.1092233336483.JavaMail.www at wwinf3002>, David Bryant
<david at b...> writes