[Bell Historians] Dorset Part 3

Susan & Christopher Dalton dalton.family at v...
Sat Aug 28 13:03:52 BST 2004

>> How about getting up a subscription?
>>
>> That probably won't cover much of the cost!
>>
>> David

[Correct! CD]

> John Ketteringham seems pretty pleased with what has been achieved by
> inviting subscriptions for the new edition of Lincolnshire!

[Lincolnshire is a bit different - single volume; less rambling (!); very
assiduous pursuit of all possible potential buyers.

Seriously, I did consider going down the get-subscriptions-and- publish-
their-names route, but then my kind cousin stepped in. For Dorset Part III
I think it would be more hassle than it's worth.

When it comes to publishing Wiltshire I might go down a different route.

CD]