[Bell Historians] Warners in Zanzibar

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at s...
Thu Dec 2 02:29:11 GMT 2004

At 19:10 +0000 2004/12/01, David Cawley wrote:

>1. This looks interesting. But to what article is CZS referring ?

CSZ, please! The zed goes last, just as in the alphabet.

The article to which I referred is part of the material to which
George Dawson alluded in answer to my original inquiry a few messages
back. It's an MSWord document linked from
http://www.georgedawson.homestead.com/articlesoverseas.html
On the same Webpage there are links to three photos and a scanned
page from a Warner document about the Zanzibar chime. It is those
materials on which I was commenting, and for posting which I thanked
George.

CSZ