[Bell Historians] Fame at last..............

David Bagley david at r...
Tue Feb 10 17:30:55 GMT 2004

> Bell Historians in the news......
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hereford/worcs/3475999.stm

I've had Central, the BBC and the local paper on to me today about this!
There might even be an article on the Radio 4's PM programme tonight.

> The said scrap metal dealer has another bell hanging in a shed in his
yard.
> It's clearly visible from the road. Anyone care to investigate?

Interesting!

Sharpe in C.B.Herfs gives the details of the bell still missing as :-
Inscription : * IOHN * ROGARS E * 1629 * S + B (The numeral 6 is reversed, *
and + are heart shaped ornaments)
Diameter : 12"

David.