[Bell Historians] bell-related curios

David Bryant david at b...
Thu Feb 19 22:42:51 GMT 2004

> Not to mention the gallimaufry of items lodging at chez Skelton!

What've you got in your collection, then?

Incidentally, another in Wiltshire which interested me are a pair of
bookends in the ringing chamber at Mere. These are made using canons. I
thought these were so good that I had to have some, so acquired some scrap
canons and got my Dad to mount them on timber to make bookends. They need to
be carefully placed - if one fell on your foot you'd know about it!