[Bell Historians] St. Michael, Walton Hall, Bucks.

Susan Dalton dalton.family at v...
Mon Jan 12 18:16:05 GMT 2004

> The bells presumably belong to the OU. Are they known about / listed
> anywhere?
>
> Bill H

Known about, yes. And recorded in Cocks's book. But there were (and are
only two, not three). When I visited in 1978 they were still hung but by
the time I went again in 1996 to look in more detail at the frame (which is
still in the tower) they had been taken down and put in the church as Bill
found. Both bells were cast, at different times, by the Chandlers of
Drayton Parslow.

C D