[Bell Historians] rodmorden

Alan J.Birney fartwell2000 at y...
Fri Jul 2 12:13:17 BST 2004

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant" <david at b...>
wrote:

> I believe Christ Church has recently been sold for conversion into
> house - I'd have thought it was a bit big for that.
>
> David

I understand that the church at Denholme (although not as big as
Christ Church) is also to be a house and several planning
applications have been submitted with regard to turning the grounds
into a domestic garden.
What an enormous profit property developers must make when they
redevelop and sell such a property.
At least the buildings are not being demolished, and with luck they
will not be altered too much externally.

Alan