[Bell Historians] Liverpool Cathedral Bells

Alan J.Birney fartwell2000 at y...
Fri Jul 2 12:26:09 BST 2004

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, David Bryant <david at b...>
wrote:

> In a similar vein, were all seven surviving bells from the old
Worcester Cathedral ring ever located? the treble, 3rd, 4th and 7th
are on display in the Cloisters, the tenor is at a church near
Wakefield (can't remember the name but I'm sure somebody will be able
to). Was the 5th ever found? (the 2nd was stolen prior to the ring
being removed).

> David
>
> --

One of the bells is understood to be at Worsthorne, Lancs- I am
informed by someone not of that Parish, that it has been installed
within the last ten years, and no mention was made of the bell it was
to replace at Worsthorne- I will look and report back.

Alan