[Bell Historians] Re: Grantham

David Cawley dcawley at w...
Sat Jul 3 18:19:46 BST 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

Presumably a minor twelve then ?=20

----- Original Message -----=20
From: jimhedgcock=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 7:18 AM
Subject: [Bell Historians] Re: Grantham

---=20

They need another bell to make them into a diatonic twelve.=20=20
None is planned but the space is there I believe.=20
Hope this clarifies the situation.
When I asked why the job was being done the response was'Can you=20
imagine what it is like trying to teach Plain Bob Major on a 32cwt.=20
eight? It is almost impossible.'

In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, David Bryant <david at b...> wrote:
> > ---Grantham have NOT been augmented to twelve. The bells are to=20
give=20
> > a lighter ring on which to teach.=20
>=20
> So are they a treble and sharp 2nd of 12 to give a true front eight?
>=20
> David
>=20
> --=20
>=20
> Whatever you Wanadoo:
> http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/
>=20
at: http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

=20=20=20=20=20=20
c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service=
.=20