My first message to this group!

Peter Humphreys pfh at w...
Mon Jul 5 15:48:17 BST 2004

Dear All,

This is my first message since joining this group.

For your possible interest, I have added details of bells at Thornton
Hough (All Saints) and Willaston (Christ Church) to the 'Other Wirral
Bells' section of the Wirral Branch (CDG) website -
http://www.wirralbranch.org.uk/ (Click on 'Other Wirral Bells' on the
map on the home page).

I would grateful to receive any comments on, and, especially, any
corrections to what I have put there.

In addition to being webmaster of the Wirral Branch, I have the same
role for the Chester DG website but this does not have such detail, of
course.

Peter Humphreys
15 Mount Park, Bebington, Wirral CH63 5RD
Tel: 0151-608 9434
e-mail: pfh at w...