Leeds (Yorks)

Andrew Aspland aaspland at y...
Tue Jul 6 21:05:48 BST 2004

Dear All
I am gathering information about the history of bells and bellringing at
Leeds St Peter with a view to publishing a book. In History of Change
Ringing Vol 3 Wratten quotes much about the Leeds Youths (pp156-168) but he
does not give his sources. We have a couple of ringing books packed out
with information from the 18th and 19th centuries but not all the same stuff
as Wratten. Does anyone know anything about the whereabouts of his sources?

Any other relevant information appreciated!

Andrew