[Bell Historians] Brockhampton-by-Bromyard

Susan & Christopher Dalton dalton.family at v...
Wed Jul 21 19:15:53 BST 2004

> I would have thought you would know if the bells at Brockhampton by
> Bromyard had been sold. Any chance you could have a look next time
> you are passing?
>
> I see the entry has been removed from the Dove on-line 3's already.
> Nick

So would I! Faculty?! Our DAC secretary lives within 1/4-mile of the
chapel so I'll check with him.

There are 3 bells on the stable block there, too, one of them I surmise
coming from the previous chapel as it predates said stables.

C D