[Bell Historians] Digest Number 773

Dennis Powney dennis.powney at l...
Fri Jun 18 20:59:32 BST 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

Ref. Wilfred.
Has anyone the complete words to that great hymn "At the name of Wilfred ev=
ery knee shall bow"?
D.A.P.
----- Original Message -----=20
From: john.ketteringham27 at n...=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [Bell Historians] Digest Number 773

Many years ago I had permission to ring a peal at Clerkenwell but the lat=
e great Wilfred Williams m,ade sure that permissuion was withdrawn
>=20
> From: "alan taylor" <alantaylor at o...>
> Date: 2004/06/18 Fri AM 08:22:28 GMT
> To: <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Digest Number 773
>=20
>=20

=20=20=20

---

Clerkenwell bells are rung at about midday on the second Sunday of each
month. Do come and ring with us. They are lovely bells if difficult, due =
tower movement.

Alan Taylor

From: "Bill Hibbert" <bill at h...>
Subject: Bowdon and Clerkenwell

I worked 100 yards from Clerkenwell for five years, with a view of=20
the tower from the office window, yet have not rung there. I've eaten=20
my sandwiches on the church steps, if that counts . . .

Bill H