[Bell Historians] Warners and Harmonic Tuning

Mark Humphreys mark.humphreys at b...
Sun Jun 20 16:57:40 BST 2004

If you had to ring there every week I don't think you'd be quite so
enthusiastic! End of a hot, sweaty day at work, ring at Cornhill or go
to the pub - absolutely no decision to make whatsoever!

Mark