Muswell Hill, London N10, St James

John Paul Adams J.Adams at u...
Sun Jun 27 16:18:26 BST 2004

I inspected the one bell at St James, Muswell Hill, today after morning
service. It is November 1909 G&J, hung for ringing in its own metal frame.
I took some pics, a sound file and a movie clip. These have been uploaded
to the Yahoo group "1and2bell".

If there is any interest, then I can upload them here. If anyone wants to
analyze the sound file, and tell me how crap my digi-cam is, then please
let me know, and I will upload them here as well!

Cheers,
John

PS, for those that have already requested information about the bell, I
will send out the information tomorrow from work.

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section,
University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.