Starmer

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford at t...
Sat Mar 6 16:02:26 GMT 2004

By coincidence (I've just opened David's posting) it's 8 am on Saturday morning, and I'm just setting off to have a thorough look at the Bournville carillon. Yes, there is just one of the original bells left (the original bass bell) as no.42 (17 cwt) - and some of the Taylor big bells (43, 45 and 47) of 1925

Starmer was certainly involved in the design and extension of the original instrument

CP