Stop wasting our time

khsbelring at a... khsbelring at a...
Sat Mar 27 21:48:18 GMT 2004

Can we please dispense with all the spam etc about yorkshiremen that has
nothing to do with tubular bells. Can bell historians please reply to specific
e-mail addresses instead of filling up our computers with trash that we have to
open. When I joined bell historians I thought that it was for sensible and
serious discourse on matters that effect the ringing exercise - not the trivial
chit chat that is available on some sites and is now affecting this site. Howard
Smith - Newcastle upon Tyne.