Daylight Saving (was: stop wasting our time)

Andrew Wilby andrew at w...
Sun Mar 28 12:16:44 BST 2004

DLC off topic
<Getting back to Kent, when you realize that it has nurtured from birth Cawley, Love and Offen (not to mention the good Dr Baldwin and 'OldNick') even if you don't agree that it's God's Own County, there's got to be something about it, eh ?>

HEJS
<Can we please dispense with all the spam etc about yorkshiremen that has
nothing to do with tubular bells.... blah blah blah>

AWRW trying to be on topic
Clearly from the historical and theological viewpoint Kent must be considered "post-garden-of-Eden" and certainly by its more recent output looks distinctly like Gods' backyard or perhaps celestial Re-cycling Depot.

All this talk of heavenly matters will be disturbing dear old Smithy who can get quite cantankerous when caught out of his box during daylight hours. Can we assume the move to BST caught him out this morning?

Andrew