[Bell Historians] Mallaby

David Cawley dcawley at w...
Tue Mar 30 13:01:32 BST 2004

Please when you have a moment send your "bit of a list" !

Thanks DAVID
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Pickford
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 6:52 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] Mallaby

The evidence for the Barnoldswick job needs checking properly at source, but it is mentioned in a series of extracts from Church Bells published in the RW in 1964:

Barnoldswick (Yorks) - ring of three rehung with new oak frame and new fittings, and rung again 1 May 1881 (Church Bells - quoted in Ringing World 1964 p.659)

I have a bit of a Mallaby list with some jobs not mentioned in David Johnson's posting. It includes a few other notes on the firm - adverts and so on. Happy to share it, but I believe attachments aren't allowed at the moment. Perhaps best for anyone who wants it to contact me direct and I'll send a copy (Word file)

Chris Pickford
Gorse Farm, Snitterfield Road, Bearley, Stratford on Avon, CV37 0EX
Tel: 01789 731296 or (mobile) 07811 453525
E-mail: c.j.pickford at t...