Bellringing Books

John Ketteringham john.ketteringham27 at n...
Thu May 6 20:45:37 BST 2004

Actually Jim I wanted to publish periodic updates but a certain very well
known ringing historian asked me to do them as I have done. I think it
better to publish an annual list. Could I have opinions of others on this
please.

Incidentally the only time I have seen this book on the net it was
advertised at £75. Presumably its been sold which isn’t a bad investment.

I always think part books are irritating which is why I decided to publish
Lincolnshire as an entirety. I wonder if Norfolk will ever be completed?
Surely Somerset should be ready for the printers by now?