The quality of a peal of bells

Bill Hibbert bill at h...
Sun May 9 21:59:27 BST 2004

I have been working on a major re-write of that section of my
website which attempts to explain, on a scientific basis, how our
appreciation or otherwise of a peal of bells relates to what we can
measure. I have been working on this for almost two years, off and
on, and have finally published the latest version on the web at
www.hibberts.co.uk/peals.htm. There are some brand-new research
results.

I hope this is of interest to those who have an interest in the
technical side of acoustics and tuning. I would be very glad to have
any comments, positive or negative.

Bill H