[Bell Historians] Redundant bells

Arcubus markregan at a...
Wed May 12 13:59:42 BST 2004

Agree and well said. Bells are about ringing.

Archaeology is an interesting sub-activity related to ringing.

I'm only interested in ringing. That interest incorporates
history/archaeology etc though.

Being a DAC advisor is easy if all you do is say 'no'. If you want to
help and deal with all the nanny-state-type conservation nonsense then I
wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

What would the list of competencies for a DAC advisor read like...?

Mark

Mark Regan
Arcubus
64 London Road