[Bell Historians] Re: Ash stays

John Ketteringham john.ketteringham27 at n...
Tue May 18 11:34:51 BST 2004

I've been wondering the same but daren't say so. Thanks Chris

>From John R. Ketteringham of Lincoln in Lovely Lincolnshire, England

Web site : http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Dalton [mailto:dalton.family at v...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 9:55 AM
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Re: Ash stays

Dozens and dozens of e-mails, now I am able to access them again, on this
subject. And what exactly has it to do with bell history, which is what I
thought - when I joined it - that this list was about?

Puzzled of Ullingswick.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129hg0ufr/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups