[Bell Historians] repetition

LOVE, Dickon dickon.love at a...
Tue May 18 12:40:17 BST 2004

"Can someone ring John up and check he hasn't fallen asleep on the send
button - I've had his last message 8 times, as I guess everyone else has."

I think that there is a Yahoo problem - Phil Earis was afflicted similarly
on the Drivel list earlier today.

Re Ash stays - my twopennyworth is that it *was* appropriate for CD to query
this on this list - especially if the list is to retain the interest of bell
historians rather than the belfry maintenance crowd (there is a difference
and I believe a bell restoration group was set up accordingly).

DrL

from any virus transmitted.