[Bell Historians] Kettering

bellmaster andrew_higson at t...
Tue May 18 14:41:40 BST 2004

..............Higson

I don't know why the various computers involved picked up on Bellmaster. I will attempt vigilance and less haste in future.

Andrew Higson
----- Original Message -----
From: John Camp
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Kettering

At 14:13 on 18 May 2004, bellmaster wrote:

> Andrew

I may be alone on this list in not knowing who "Andrew" is, but could
I please ask people to use their full name, if it isn't obvious from
their e-mail address or "From" header. I quite like to know whose
messages I'm reading, and it makes life a lot easier when I'm
compiling "From the E-lists".

Thanks.

John Camp