[Bell Historians] St Dunstan-in-the-East & St Stephen Rosslyn Hill

Michael Royalton-Kisch mfrk24 at h...
Wed Nov 3 13:38:23 GMT 2004

yes, st stephen's might have gone to Muswell Hill St. James, although having
been up there recently myself, I think it would have been a tricky project
to undertake, a 2-tier frame would have been needed and the tower walls are
actually rather thin and of brick. There is a pleasant-sounding,
near-ringable (minus rope hole) Gillett & Johnston early 1900's bell there
of about 7cwt.

Perhaps the most fitting place to re-create St Dunstan bells would be at the
sister church, St Dunstan-in-the-West?