[Bell Historians] St Patrick's, Dublin

Andrew Bull andrew.bull at t...
Fri Nov 5 11:54:46 GMT 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

I'm afraid I don't possess a copy of Fred's book, so if anyone could oblige
with the details, I'd be gratefu.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bryant [mailto:david at b...]
Sent: 05 November 2004 11:52
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: [Bell Historians] St Patrick's, Dublin

I'd be interested to learn any details of the bells at St Patrick's which
preceeded the current Taylor ring. Michael Wilby's website says:

I think they were dispersed rather than being scrapped - isn't the old tenor
still there as a service bell? If I remember correctly, there are details of
the old bells in Fred Dukes' 'Campanology in Ireland'.

David