Lancashire Assn.

Alan J.Birney fartwell2000 at y...
Thu Nov 18 15:30:55 GMT 2004

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, matthewhigby at a... wrote:
> Any idea who the Lancs Assn bell advisor is??
>
> Cheers
>
> Matthew

Which Diocese?
There are branch bell advisors.
Blackburn Branch is set up funny as most are Blackburn Diocese, but
Mitton, Slaidburn, Waddington and Bolton by Bowland are all Bradford
Diocese- all that is a result of when we got screwed in 1970s by the
Government and moved from West Riding into Lancashire.
The Government have recently admitted that the boundries never
changed though, so as far as I am concerned, I still live in the
West Riding- there is a lot of bad feeling round here if offcumdens
say we are in Lancashire!

Alan

Alan