Cwmyoy (was Surfleet)

Andrew Bull andrew.bull at t...
Fri Nov 26 09:21:40 GMT 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

The bells are very derelict at Cwmyoy; I doubt that they've been rung for
200 years, if at all. See my survey on the Monmouth Diocese for more
details. I have some photos, which I'll scan and try to upload over the
weekend.

Andrew Bull

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Chester [mailto:mike at m...]
Sent: 26 November 2004 00:14
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Surfleet

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story! ;-)

It might be interesting to know of the situation at Cwmyoy - the
Leaning Tower of Wales!

http://www.thirdman.ukhq.co.uk/church/church/mon-cwmyoy-l.html
<http://www.thirdman.ukhq.co.uk/church/church/mon-cwmyoy-l.html>

It bet they would be a challenge if you could ring them!

Mike

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129qhnsg2/M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1707285820:HM/EXP=1101514456/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2434971/rand=698589556>

_____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

This email originated externally and has been scanned by MessageLabs