[Bell Historians] Spam Filters

Paul Marshall paul&jean at p...
Fri Nov 26 19:10:27 GMT 2004

Sorry David and thanks for reactivating me, I wondered how it was being
done. I believe the problem is something that Demon have done to their
spam filtering system. I don't know what to do about it, has anyone got
any ideas?

Paul Marshall

In message <co73v6+j3j1 at eGroups.com>, David Bryant
<david at b...> writes