[Bell Historians] Lincolnshire Bells and Bellfounders

Andrew Aspland aaspland at y...
Wed Sep 8 20:38:03 BST 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

Yes please - I'll try to get my cheque in the post soon but if not:

Andrew R Aspland Harrogate

would love to be a subscriber.

Andrew
-----Original Message-----
From: John Ketteringham [mailto:john.ketteringham27 at n...]
Sent: 08 September 2004 16:15
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Lincolnshire Bells and Bellfounders

Dear Subscriber,

Please excuse this circular letter.

I am pleased to say that the response to the reprint of this book has been
very encouraging indeed with a number of subscribers to the first print
ordering the new one. The reprint will, therefore, definitely go ahead.

The book will include 14 pages of Additions and an Addenda which will
record the tremendous amount of work on bells including augmentations,
restorations and even several completely new rings of bells which has taken
place in Lincolnshire since the original print in 2000. Also included is an
extremely interesting and important paper by George Dawson BSc on the early
history of the Stamford bell foundry.

The subscription price will be £35 plus a contribution of £5 towards the
cost of postage and packing where applicable. The subscription list will
close on 30 September.

When sending your cheque to John R. Ketteringham, 27 Bunkers Hill,
Lincoln, LN2 4QS please include the following details :

Name and place of residence to be included in the list of subscribers

Name and address to which the book is to be delivered.

Telephone number and email address

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor