[Bell Historians] Middle Claydon

Michael Royalton-Kisch mfrk24 at h...
Thu Sep 9 12:57:37 BST 2004

Yes, I went to the church in about 1997 just after they'd been done. There
was an appeal display on the wall for the bells then saying that they needed
refurbishing, and there were photos of the bells (full circle at that time
but dropping to bits) so I imagine they are swing chimeable, whether or not
the wheels were put back on or levers, I don't know. A wasted opportunity to
restore them for ringing, if you ask me.