[Bell Historians] St Pauls Norrth road Darlington

Richard Grimmett richard at g...
Mon Sep 13 22:13:21 BST 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=3D1&item=3D3746442194&s=
PageName=3DSTRK:MEWA:IT"http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd
=3D1&item=3D3746442194&ssPageName=3DSTRK:MEWA:IT
=20
I don't know the winner is.
=20
Is it policy on this list to allow html postings?
=20

From: david johnson [mailto:david.johnson05 at n...]=20

We had a visit to the workshop by a sales rep today from Darlington, he
told me about a bell which a friend rescued from the fire damaged St
Pauls Church North road Darlington many years ago, apparently he bought
it and put it in his garden where it has been for many years. He has
just sold it on ebay I have no more details apparently he made over
=A32000.
Anyone any info
Yours Ian

---