[Bell Historians] St Pauls Norrth road Darlington

George Dawson George at d...
Tue Sep 14 09:21:02 BST 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

JT 1921, 5.3.5.
----- Original Message -----=20
From: david johnson=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 8:35 PM
Subject: [Bell Historians] St Pauls Norrth road Darlington

We had a visit to the workshop by a sales rep today from Darlington, he t=
old me about a bell which a friend rescued from the fire damaged St Pauls C=
hurch North road Darlington many years ago, apparently he bought it and put=
it in his garden where it has been for many years. He has just sold it on =
ebay I have no more details apparently he made over =A32000.
Anyone any info
Yours Ian

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

=20=20=20=20=20=20
c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service=
.=20