Message for members with Demon email accounts

David Bryant david at b...
Fri Sep 24 10:06:06 BST 2004

I've noticed in the last week that a number of people with Demon
internet email addresses have stopped receiving emails because Yahoo
groups automatically stops sending emails to bouncing addresses until
they are reactivated.

In this case, it appears that Demon has altered their spam filter and
emails from the list are being rejected as spam. Can anyone who has a
demon address therefore do whatever is necessary to stop the emails
being intercepted (I imagine there will be a 'safe list' of addresses
or something like this - I don't have a demon account so don't know
the procedure), otherwise emails from the list will not get through
to you.