Bootle bells

Bill Hibbert bill at h...
Sun Sep 26 22:25:29 BST 2004

When I recorded and analysed the Hale (Bootle) bells a while back, I
had some discussions with John Wilton who told me that 'he bought
the Bootle bells for £15 to avoid them being scrapped'. If you
haven't talked to John already, he may be able to fill you in with
some of the information you need. John's 1984 RW article (copied
with permission on my website) unfortunately doesn't help answer any
of your questions.

I have John's contact details - somewhere. Contact me offline if you
need them.

Bill H